sâmbătă, martie 19

les improvements



first of all
, I'll finish all the books I gathered on my night stand. Before summer starts;
very important, I'll start taking guitar lessons again, the more time I waste, the less I remember from what I learned last year;
also, I'll try to update the blog as often as possible. It's kind of constructive, really, it helps me get out of my head for a little while, and get things in order;
oh, and about that..is there anybody even reading this? because if it is, it might get awkward at times, I'm sorry for that.
anther one..well, I want to start writting again. This one's a tricky one though. I'm a bit too subjective, and I hate almost everything I write. Maybe I'm not good at this at all. But that only leaves me with the music, and I'm to crazy to be a musician.
more, it would be nice if I wouldn't obsess on every little detail all the time. I need to be more relaxed. Seriously. Relax.
(i know it's kind of stupid, but I never had time for a proper "new year's resolutions", so this will have to do.)
going further, I know that nobody wants to hear any of my teenage shit, but I really miss having a crush. I miss that almost electric feeling in the pit of my stomach, I miss being happy for no apparent reason, I miss all the little things. You know what I mean? It's not normal to be in high-school and not to have a damn crush. It's been so long, too long.
also, I want late night walks and lots and lots of concerts. I want comfort. I'm sick of running and spinning around certain people and certain things because it's the "proper" thing to do. I want to do stuff. Too much of a cliche?

P.S.-Today I'm listening to:



this last one, I'm obsessed with it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu